Reclaim your lunch break for actually eating lunch. Deposit business checks directly from your desk.
- Deposit checks from the convenience of your office
- Utilizes a desk scanner and internet access
- Simply sign, scan, then send checks to the bank for processing
- Checks converted to an electronic image that is then securely transmitted to the bank
- Streamline check handling from multiple offices or locations
- Same day credit up to 5 pm; realize funds quicker, accelerating cash flow
- Saves time; the whole process can be done in a matter of minutes
- Reduce time and money spent on document preparation and transportation
- Fewer errors in accounting
- Reduce the risk of check fraud by eliminating the circulation of paper checks
With remote deposit capture, all you need is a computer with an Internet connection, a Select Bank account to deposit funds to — and a scanner to scan checks for deposit, which we provide for you. Remote deposit capture offers your business a number of advantages, including:
- Faster Processing: Electronically depositing your funds often makes them available faster and reduces processing times.
- Make Deposits During Normal Business Hours: You can make as many deposits as you need every day before 4 p.m.
- Improving Efficiency: By making electronic deposits, you don’t have to run to the bank or send an employee to make a deposit at the bank, saving on courier costs and improving efficiency.
- Reduced Risk of Fraud: Because checks are processed faster, you’re able to act faster on returned checks, improving your opportunities for collection.
- Increased Security: Remote deposit capture offers the highest security level available through multiple layers, including password protection, an Internet firewall and 128-bit encryption.
How to Use Remote Deposit Capture
Select Bank’s remote deposit capture is designed to make depositing checks easy. You can deposit checks electronically by following these simple steps.
- Scan the checks using the scanner provided by Select Bank.
- View the scanned checks images on your computer. Dollar amounts are automatically read and the deposit is completed.
- Click “SUBMIT DEPOSIT” and your deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection.
- Funds are deposited into your account. Transactions typically take 1-2 days to clear.